Everyday ABA, LLC currently has full-time and part-time registered behavioral technician (RBT) positions available. A growing company that embraces individualized programming with meaningful skill development, team collaboration, and emphasis on parent training, Everyday ABA is looking for behavioral technicians with experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Intellectual Disabilities and/or Behavior/Conduct Disorders. Certification as an RBT is preferred, but not required for future applicants.
• Opportunity to set your own schedule that is convenient for you.
• Competitive contractor pay range per billable hour based on experience.
• Opportunities for advancement within company.
• Opportunities to work on-site at the Everyday ABA center or in-home on a case-by-case basis.
• Immediate availability in Brevard County, Florida.
• Positions available are in the cities and surrounding areas of Merritt Island, Melbourne, Viera, Rockledge, West Melbourne, and Palm Bay.
• Implement individualized treatment and behavior support plan goals
• Monitor progress (i.e. data collection sheets, behavioral protocols, etc.)
• Complete team training and competency checks on all aspects of Treatment and Behavior Support Plan
• Providing on-going training, collaboration and support to team members (i.e. parents, family members, and other professionals)To get more information or apply for a position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and resume.