One of our primary goals is to provide specialized training in relevant dimensions of Applied Behavior Analysis within our community. Our highly experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts provide several training packages:
• 4 hour in-service
• Single day in-service
• Multi day in-service
Each training package emphasizes 5 basic training components:
• Background and rationale for training
• Specific skills training in area of interest
• Hands-on practice aimed at applying skills that were previously learned
• Performance feedback
• Make and Take of relevant materials, procedures, charts, etc.
At Everyday ABA, our Board Certified Behavior Analysts provide the highest level of research based therapeutic and training opportunities for your family, company, or school. Read below for more information!
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) provides direct Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services in home to individuals with disabilities, including Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, and intellectual disabilities.
The consultant will provide a variety of different responsibilities, such as:
• Perform initial assessment
• Perform follow up assessments
• Develop programs that are relevant and meaningful to individuals current and future environments
• Implement programs
• Train team and family members on programs using a variety of different techniques such as modeling, instructing, role reversing and providing corrective feedback
• Graph data
• Attend IEP's (Individualized Education Plan)
• Collaborate with other professionals
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Services
Therapists will provide direct Applied Behavior Analysis services to individuals with disabilities under the supervision of a fully Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
The behavior technician has a variety of different responsibilities:
• Implement programs
• Collect data in real time
• Train parents/caregivers
• Review sessions with parents/caregivers
• Complete graphs
• Facilitate age appropriate interactionsSchool/Agency/Community Training